Refresh Cleaner Polish for Vinyl Floors
Specially formulated to rejuvenate dull floors. Works on ALL vinyl floors. Puts a “protective layer” to help eliminate scuffs and scratches. Made in the USA. Also available in Soft-Satin finish. A 24 oz. bottle covers 750 square feet of flooring.
- Two products in ONE single step: cleaner and polish
- Protects LVT floors against scuffs and scratches
- Unique patent-pending formula is biodegradable, water-based, low-odor and has low VOCs
- Makes old floors look like new again
- Designed for easy use
Do NOT use on laminate flooring.
Pre-finished Wood Floors:
ONLY for occasional use to refresh worn finishes. Strip off any wax thoroughly before using. Make sure all dirt is completely cleaned from floor before applying polish.
To Add Sheen or Protect Newly Installed Floors:
Throughly clean floor 2-3 times using a standard vinyl flooring cleaner. Apply a small amount in an 'S' shape pattern and spread immediately using a clean, damp sponge mop. Apply 1-2 thin coats. Allow 30 mins. between coats. Allow 2 hr. drying time before replacing furniture.
To Refresh Finish of Luxury Vinyl Flooring:
Thoroughly clean floor 2-3 times using a standard vinyl flooring cleaner. Stains, scuff marks, grit, oil or other contaminates should be removed. To reduce the visibility of deeper scratches, rub in the direction of the grain with a damp green scrubbing pad. Stains or spots that have not been removed prior to application of Single-Step will be permanently embedded into your floor!
1. Shake bottle to mix. Apply a small 'S' shape pattern and spread immediately using a clean, damp sponge mop. Apply thin coats only! If layer is applied too thickly, it may result in cloudiness.
2. Mop evenly in the direction of the wood grain. Press liquid into stubborn areas. Do not walk on wet areas.
3. Avoid large puddles, thicker areas, or uneven mopping. Rinse mop often with clean water.
coverage: 750 sq ft if applied in thin coats as directed.